Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Please Pray for MJ




Please pray for MJ. He has gone through a lot of testing in the last couple of weeks and it was confirmed that he has sagittal craniosynostosis. This means that the soft spot on his head has closed too early. We have sought out different opinions and found a great neurosurgeon. MJ will have surgery at Nemours children's hospital in Orlando on February 3rd. Please pray for MJ, his doctor, and our family. He is such an amazing lil guy and has changed our lives we don't know what we ever did without him. We know that God can still perform a miracle. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
#prayformj #mj #merrittjames #craniokids #craniocarebears #craniosynostosis #sagittalcraniosynostosis

No comments: