Sunday, February 1, 2015

Grandpa Getting MJ all ready for his surgery



MJ's Grandpa took care of him last night bathed him and put his game day PJ's on 
(Green Bay pj's thank you E.V.) 
He loved listening to Grandpa read him Joel Osteen Break Out book. 

He read him 

"When you are in difficult times, you need to declare God's favor more than ever. Davis said in 
Psalm 41 "The favor of God keeps my enemies from defeating me."......
In your Health: Maybe you're facing sickness. The odds are against you. The medical report says, "No Way." Look at that sickness and say, "You will not defeat me. The gracious hand of God is on my life. Healing is flowing through me. I'm getting stronger, healthier, better, everyday." 

Such amazing words to declare. 

Thank you Dad for being such an amazing example to lil MJ!! 



No comments: